Monday 24 November 2008

Ship Ahoy!!! (or rather canal boat Ahoy)

What a surprise to have some friends come by the house by boat, not bad for a land locked house... needless to say it was a canal boat they were in. The they were some old friends and after all of the hellos and how are yous and a rather nice chunk of chocolate cake, we started to talk about boats and blogs etc. It turned out that our friend John had a blog, where he jotted down his adventures aboard his boat.... got me thinking, hmm! He could mention the 'Studio at lock 4', so hopefully I will get a few visits from some keen , hopefully arty, boaters.
The studio is full to bursting with all of my products for an up coming show and I was shocked to see that my lovely husband had sneaked a few things in for the winter!!!!! I complained bitterly but as the gallery part is closed for the winter, I didn't feel I could complain, just have to make sure that they are removed before the warmth comes again.
Anyway short and sweet, good health, good sales and loads of chocolate cake!!

No comments:

Heart stones

Heart stones

Heart shaped potato

Heart shaped potato

Studio@lock4

Studio@lock4
The inside of our studio